Direct To Film Transfers
TAT FOR DTF IS 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
Please note that the shipping method you choose has nothing to do with the
time frame of which your order is placed.
DTF transfers are full-color heat applied transfers for light and dark garments.
No weeding is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
- Peel warm or cool.
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.
***Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the image in place, let it cool, and re-peel the film.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.
Elena Maria Designs is not responsible for transfers transferred incorrectly, or for any damages that occur to your prints once you apply them to your product, please see instructions before you press.
Elena Maria Designs is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.